Back to Event-oriented Counseling
Thanks for your contributions!
(Office symbol) (Date)
MEMORANDUM FOR (Rank, Soldier's First MI Last Name, Street address, City/Town, State, Zip Code)
SUBJECT: Notification of Annual Training
1. Annual Training for Soldiers assigned to this unit (2/214th FA) will be conducted (date, time, and location).
2. All Soldiers assigned to this unit are required to participate in Annual Training for the purpose of:
3. Annual Training will be conducted from XXXXXXX to XXXXXXX at Ft Stewart. Attendance is mandatory. Serviceable uniforms are required and all personnel must adhere to Army grooming standards during AT.
4. Transportation to Fort Stewart via convoy is available on the day before annual training (date). Contact Sergeant XXXXX for details. Movement by personally owned vehicle (POV) is authorized.
5. This training event will be conducted on Federal property and all participants will be subject to search at all times. Illegal drugs, alcohol, and gambling are forbidden. Visitors are not authorized in garrison or in the barracks.
6. Except in cases of emergency, no one will be authorized to leave the assembly area for the duration of the training. Cell phones are not allowed in the field but may be stored and used in garrison and in the barracks.
7. If your employer requires written notification, contact the orderly room and provide the employer's name and address and a standard memorandum will be mailed to your employer.
8. Classified documents and COMSEC must be protected at all times and stored in an approved container. Contact Sergeant XXXXX if you have classified that must be stored in the post vault. Key leaders will be issued keyed (secure) LMRs on the first day of training. After issue, LMRs are considered classified and must be protected.
9. Weapons will be issued at the deployed location on the first day of training.
10. The emergency contact number for the unit while deployed to annual training is XXX-XXX-XXXX.