To make the soldier aware that he/she will be responsible for the neat and orderly appearance of the wall locker. Also to keep the wall locker clean and free from dirt, mud, and dust. It is also the soldier's responsibility to report any defects or flaws.
On 11 JAN 2014 you are being issued a brand new wall locker. This counseling is to make you aware that you are responsible for the wall locker. Only military gear and clothing may be stored in it. Hygiene items can be kept in the locker. Dirty clothes or gear will NOT be stored in the wall locker at anytime! There will be no permanent marks made to the wall locker IE (NO Names/ Numbers / Units) etc.
You are being issued a lock and key to properly secure the locker at all times. You are signed for the gear inside. You will maintain a key and bring it to the Armory every IDT/AT. The RNCO will maintain a copy of the key.
* ONLY MILITARY GEAR STORED (hygiene items are allowed)
* All camelbacks/canteens must be empty before storing in wall locker
* No wet items stored in wall locker
* No Dirty / Soiled Items Allowed in wall locker
* Wall Locker must be locked at all times
* No storing any items on or around the wall locker
* No Writing / Drawing / Graffiti / Sticker / Decals
* No Food allowed in the wall locker
* Subject to random 100% show downs
* You are not allowed to use anyone else's wall locker for storage
* NO LOCKS WILL BE CUT WITHOUT READINESS / SUPPLY NCO present
**Ultimately YOU ARE SIGNED for your gear and will be held financially responsible for your gear for any items missing, lost, or damaged**
Plan of Action:
Soldier will initial below:
______Soldier has received lock and key.
______Soldier has signed form DA 2062 (hand receipt) for the wall locker and the lock and key.
______Soldier has inspected locker for completeness and free from deficiencies
Closing: **YOU ARE SIGNED for your gear and will be held financially responsible for your gear for any items missing, lost, or damaged**