Back to Army Award Bullets
Thanks for your contributions!
- Pursued off-duty education; completed nine credit hours towards Transportation Management degree
- Deployed, attended training on new deployment planning software at Ft Bragg; braced for transition
- Received contractor-provided resource monitoring training. Increased unit oversight abilityand reduced waste.
- Dedicated to self-improvement through increased education; completed Bachelorís Degree in Information Management at Southern University; earned a 4.0 GPA, graduated with honors and twice on the deanís list
- Installed second instance of intrusion monitoring software, established accounts for all members; multiplied section capability.
- Improvement-oriented; enrolled in Command Action Officer course; 12 of 20 courses completed, 95% average
- Consistently strives for improvement, working diligently towards career progression...recommend promotion
- New member, on site only two months, already 70% qualified; great contribution to growth of cell skills.
- Arranged contractor tutoring of new member on advanced security procedures-- 100% qualified on major task
- Involved in local Head Start Program; read books to over 35 children--bettered community
- Tutored high school students--raised students grade from an "F" to an "A" in a mere four weeks--inspiring!
- Maintained a 3.0 GPA in term 1, 2 with the University of Maryland College while excelling at primary duty
- Dedicated to healthy lifestyle; competed in Okinawa open wrestling tournament--won second place trophy
- Superior performance in all phases of professional military education garnered his selection out of 26 Soldiers as BNCOC Distinguished Graduate for class 06-D!
- Reviews regulations constantly; sharpens knowledge while providing earnest service to all customers
- Utilized process improvement techniques; reduced military performance reporting delays by 75%
- Instituted new quality control inspection procedures; adjusted algorithm, raised customer satisfaction 25%
- Awarded Bachelors Degree for Technical Management from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University; 3.6 GPA
- Exchanged language lessons; learned basic Japanese/taught English--improved important US/Japan relations
- Attended base sponsorship training, passed on info to workcenter--increased in-processing efficiency
- Completed math requirements in pursuit of AA degree; positive example to subordinates
- Top Soldier! Chosen to represent Battalion, selected as the Soldier of the Year 2005
- Currently enrolled at University of North Dakota--earned 9 semester hours with a 3.5 GPA
- Hazardous Material Awareness certified--enhanced skills needed to quickly identify threats to mission
- Best in Command! HQ ARSTRAT's Financial Management Specialist of the Year for 2006
- Earned 19 credit hours toward Bachelors Degree in Information Systems--maintained impressive 3.2 GPA
- Exceeds all training requirements; evident by a 98 percent on his qualification test