Requesting Change of Reporting Unit

To: CPT O'Manya


My name is PFC/Cadet Kim, Jong. I am requesting release from 947th Quartermaster Company Reserves Unit to a National Guard Unit C Co. (DET 1) 1-116th INF VAARNG at 15 College St. Christiansburg, VA. 24073. I am currently enrolled as a junior in college at Virginia Tech and I feel it is impractical for me to drive five to six hours to Pennsylvania once every month when there is a unit within ten miles of my school. Changing to this unit will be more beneficial to my collegiate career and future plans for my career in the Army.

Very Respectfully,

C/Kim, Jong

Image of Page Divider Line
Image of red X

To contribute examples, enter them below and click Submit. Thanks!


Duty Title: