1. JOB PERFORMANCE: SPC blah this counseling is concerning your job performance since your initial counseling dated May 10, 2013. Overall, you have done an outstanding job. Please continue to take your duty and position as the rear D Primary Mail Clerk with an appropriate level of professionalism. I know it's not easy to provide quality customer service to over 550 patrons. During the month of May your mail room was inspected and received a satisfactory quarterly inspection from the USAG Humphreys Postal Master. Congratulations continue to maintain the standards for unit mail rooms and the handling of mail outlined in AR 600-8-3 and DoD 4525.6-M.
2. PHYSICAL FITNESS: You have a record PT test coming up and this was good preparation for your record PT test. Due to your work schedule you instruct PT for your section; you and your soldier both did well on the diagnostic. The PT regiment you have structured for your section is working well, keep up the good work. You continued to be enrolled in the AWCP and made satisfactory progress. Please continue to make satisfactory progress each month and movement in the right direction of meeting the standards.
3. PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: As we discussed in your initial counseling you must also strive in education and personal development. I realize that you are flagged for AWCP and cannot use the Army Tuition Assistance Program however you can still enroll in other programs such as Defense Acquisition, ATRRS, and numerous Army Correspondence Programs.
4. PERSONAL ISSUES: Don't hesitate to come to me with any issues you may have. My door is always open and I will do my best to help you in any way I can. If I can't help you, I will point you in the right direction and ensure you get the help you need.
5. SOLDIERS GOALS: I Would like to meet with you to revisit your long and short goals to see where you're making progress, and what areas needs improvement.