(Your Organization office symbol here) (Current Date)
MEMORANDUM FOR Fort Hood Network Enterprise Center, ATTN: Transmission Branch
SUBJECT: Telephone Control Officer (TCO) Appointment Orders
1. Effective the date of this memorandum, the following individuals are appointed as Telephone Control Officer for: (List your Organizational unit here FORSCOM, 1CD, 3BCT, 3-8CAV)
|TCO Name||Rank||Phone||Enterprise E-Mail|
|Doe, Jane A.||MSG||254-555-1212||JANE.A.DOE.MIL@MAIL.MIL|
|Doe, John F.||GS11||254-555-1222||JOHN.F.DOE.CIV@MAIL.MIL|
2. Buildings in TCO AR: 13, 14, 422, 2204, 4443, 4444
3. Unit Identification Codes (UIC): WJK1BA
4. G6/S6 for (immediate supervisor if civilian/contractor) for TCOs named above: SFC BOB.R.SMITH.MIL@MAIL.MIL 254-123-4567
5. Authority: AR 25-13, DTD 25MAR13: 1-4 g.1(d); 2-1 I; 3-5 8(c) 3-5 a.(10). AR 25-1, DTD 04DEC08: 6-1(2). DA PAM 25-1-1, DTD 25OCT06: 10-3.f; h; 10-3(3)h, 10-3(3)j (1)-(4)
6. Purpose: To perform Telephone Control Officer (TCO) duties as directed by applicable regulations, policies, and doctrine referenced in paragraph 5.
7. Period of Appointment: Twelve (12) months from memo date. Requires annual renewal or as TCO changes occur.
8. Special Instructions: This duty assignment SUPERCEDES all previous appointments.
9. Point of Contact for this action: ALEX.I.SMITH.MIL@MAIL.MIL 254-123-4567