Back to Memorandum Examples
DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY
09 February 2018
MEMORANDUM FOR Commander Womack Army Medical Center, ATTN: Warfighter Refractive Eye Surgery Clinic (WRESP), Fort Bragg, NC 28310
SUBJECT Commander's Endorsement of Refractive Eye Surgery
1. BALLENTINE, ROBERT, SPECIALIST, 5XX-4X-XXXX, 68W, is provided my endorsement/permission to be evaluated and considered for enrollment in the Refractive Eye Surgery Program. The above Soldier as of date of this endorsement has at least 12 months retainability at current duty station and at least 18 months retainability from the date of surgery in the Army.
2. I realize that, after the surgery, the Soldier will have the following profile for typically 30 days and up to 90 days:
3. I further realize that the soldier cannot be deployed for 30 days and up to 90 days after surgery.
4. I have read both the Chief of Staff of the Army's memorandum as well as the Surgeon General's memorandum to include the eight eligibility criteria and ensure the above Soldier meets the criteria and will comply with the follow-up requirements.
5. Point of contact for this memorandum is the undersigned at (X10) 489-89XX or via email at jason.XXXXXXX.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Soldier Information: BALLENTINE, ROBERT