28 August 2021
MEMORANDUM FOR RECORD
SUBJECT: Authorization to Conduct Probable Cause Urinalysis for Private Camille Hanabarberra
1. As an impartial commander in a position designated by the Secretary of the Army with control over the person to be searched, I am authorizing a probable cause urinalysis of PV2 Camille Hanabarberra to test for the presence of controlled substances or illegal drugs in her body.
2. On 25 August 2021, I received a call from Investigator SPC Anna Ortega from the Drug Suppression Team CID office, informing me that PV2 Camille Hanabarberra was detained at the Honeycutt ACP after her vehicle was selected for a random vehicle search and an illegal substance was found in her vehicle.
3. After discussing the incident with my Brigade Trial Counsel, CPT David Andersen, I was advised that a probable cause urinalysis for Private Camille Hanabarberra was legally justified. I therefore authorize the above probable cause urinalysis of Private Hanabarberra.
4. The point of contact for this memorandum is the undersigned by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MAUREEN A. SMITH
27 September 2021
MEMORANDUM FOR Record
SUBJECT: Letter of Intent
1. PV2 Hanabarberra, Camille, C Co., 3rd Battalion, 82nd Aviation Regiment, is being recommended for involuntary separation under Chapter 14-12C, AR 635-200.
2. PV2 Hanabarberra has been counseled on this and the recommendation for involuntary separation.
3. My recommendation for characterization of service is Other Than Honorable Discharge.
4. Point of contact is CPT Smith, Maureen at (419) XXX-XXXX or email@example.com.
MAUREEN A. SMITH