You are not currently qualified for your assigned duty position or you have requested attendance in an NCOES school. This counseling is to notify you that you have been enrolled in 12V with a report date of 2013-12-09
This course (does) include a Distance Learning (DL) Module that must be completed before you attend the residence phase of the training.
You should be aware that if you fail to complete any portion of this course you will not be allowed to continue with the DL or enroll into a course for at least 12 months from the scheduled start date of this course.
Note: Required level of SSD must be complete prior to enrollment for NCOES.
It is your responsibility to:
1. Maintain and monitor your Army Knowledge On-Line (AKO) account and e-mail for notifications about any pre-course requirements.
2. Complete any DL portions of this course 30 Days prior to the start date of the resident phase and notify me immediately when you complete it. If you do not have access to a computer, you will immediately notify me so I can assist you in getting your DL completed on a computer at the Armory. If there is an Armory nearer your home that you prefer to use, notify me that you need assistance in making arrangements at that Armory.
3. Keep me notified of any difficulties you are having in completing any segment of the training or of any complications that may preclude you from attending the course and completing it successfully.
4. Work with me to develop a plan and schedule for completing each DL module and then complete the modules accordingly.
5. Successfully complete a Diagnostic APFT 30 days prior to starting the residence phase of this training and to meet any height/weight limitations.
6. Successfully complete all segments of the training and notify me and the RNCO immediately if for any reason you fail to complete any component.
7. If a government travel card is used to cover any of your expenses while traveling you will ensure that your DD1351-2 (DTS Voucher) is completed correctly to provide for split disbursements to cover any authorized charges and that the GTC is not used for any unauthorized purchases.
8. Coordinate with your employer for appropriate time away to complete the full time training component.
In the result of further DL failure:
1. You risk the chance of being transferred out of the unit.
2. Further counseling may take place.
3. You will be listed as a "No Show" in the ATRRS system and dropped from the course.
4. A revocation of orders, disenrollment of your seat in the course and DTS (Defense Travel Systems) voucher will be revoked and deleted.
5. You will not be MOS qualified for your slot in the unit.
MOSQ:(CIRCLE IF APPROPRIATE) If you do not complete the required school within 12 months of position assignment, policy requires that you be transferred to a duty position for which you are qualified at your current rank. If one is not available at your current rank you will be placed in a position at a rank lower but as close to your current rank as possible. This new assignment will be made at a unit as close to your HOR as can be accommodated, including units other than the one to which you are currently assigned.
CANCELLATIONS: Any Soldier that cancels out of a school twice within a 12 month period will have to wait 12 months to reapply for the course.